Local Sponsor Dubai

“When it comes to Mainland LLC business set up, 51% of the shares owned by the foreign company goes to the assigned business partner (local or corporate sponsor). And the foreign investors enjoy the remaining 49% of the company shares. “

According to the UAE Companies Law, the business setup of a Mainland Limited Liability company that involves foreign investment mandates the involvement of a local sponsor. The business partner must be a UAE national or a corporate entity. Finding a local sponsor in Dubai, UAE for the business always remains a demanding task for startups and new entrepreneurs in the Emirates. A local sponsor is a UAE national or a citizen of UAE (locally known as Emirati). The local sponsor does not interfere in the day-to-day operations of the LLC company. The foreign company is bound to pay a lump sum amount every year for the services offered by the local sponsor in Dubai, UAE.A corporate business partner is similar to a local business partner and the difference is that the former is a business entity and the latter is an individual.

A corporate business partner is a corporate entity fully owned by UAE nationals and comprises of a board of directors. A power of attorney acts on behalf of the corporate company. The profit and the revenue generated by the foreign company need not be shared with the sponsor. Sponsorship is mandatory for a wide range of enterprises that belong to the trading and commercial business category.

If you are stuck with the task of finding a reliable local sponsor in Dubai or UAE, entrust the job to Business Idea Business consultants. We at Business Idea can connect your business with the right sponsor who works in perfect harmony with your line of business. Business Idea has assigned dedicated lawyers to deal with the matters related to signing the contracts. Our lawyers give predominant importance to investor’s rights and safeguard the interests of the investors. Apart from corporate and local sponsorship services in Dubai, UAE, Business Idea offers the esteemed, unique and prestigious sponsorship package – the RULING FAMILY SPONSORSHIP. Business Idea professionals help you acquire a local sponsor in Dubai, UAE and manage sponsorship-related requirements effectively so you can focus on your business growth. Two decades of running a business consultancy in Dubai has helped us attain the trust and co-operation of the ruling family members. Ruling family members enjoy many privileges in the UAE and they are highly influential. Attaining the powerful and high-profile ruling family sponsorship elevates your overall business reputation to a new level. To know more about Ruling Family Sponsorship, get in touch with Business Idea consultants.